Hot Chocolate single servings promtion
The more flavors you buy, the less you pay
BECOME A CHOCOLATE SPECIALIST AND SAVE
The more flavors you buy the more you save! Your customer will find the best hot chocolate only from specialists, where a wide choice is also synonymous with quality. Become a Master Chocolatier with the 22 flavors that Almar offers you..
- Buy 5 flavors, we give you the sixth for free (save 17%)
- Buy 11 flavors, we'll give you another 3 (save 21%)
- Buy 14 flavors, we'll give you 4 more (save 22%)
- You buy 16 flavors, we will give you a further 6 (save 27%)
Since 1968 we have been producing the best hot chocolate using the famous 22/24 cocoa from the Netherlands Antilles. Vegan, gluten and lactose free, our chocolate has only four ingredients to delight the palate of the most demanding customers.
Since 1968, only with the best Dutch cocoa, the powder preparation for the Italian traditional thick and velvety hot chocolate. Cortina chocolate is available in 22 different flavors.
- The highest Dutch cocoa quality (22/24)
- Only 4 ingredients
- Gluten and lactose free
- No GMO
- Without preservatives, colourings nor additives
- Without hydrogenated fats nor palm oil
- Without added salt
22 FLAVORS AVAILABLE
|White||Orange & Cinnamon|
|Marron Glacé||White with Coconut flakes|
|Coconut||White with Hazelnut|
Packaging for hot chocolate dispenser:
250g bag (White)
300g bag (Classic)
1 kg bag(Classic and Extra Dark)
Single-serving sachets – 22 different flavors
Display case of 25 single-serving sachets of the same flavor
Nr. 6 display cases per box
Tin: Elegant and practical 1 Kg aluminium can with aroma saver cover (Classic)
Nr. 6 tins for each box
- Shelf lifee: 36 months. Store at room temperature.
- Packaging: bag of 250g / 300g / 1kg – Nr. 50 bags of 250g / 300g per box / Nr. 10 bags of 1kg per box
- Available items for the shop: desk totem, table menu, mug
- Recommended machine: hot chocolate dispenser.
PRIVATE LABEL PRODUCTION
Do you desire a different product or packaging, or with your brand? Almar is able to produce also for private labels and to realize products according to customers’ specifications for the Ho.Re.Ca. markets, large-scale retail channel and Retail, also for small quantities. Ask for a customized offer!
HOW TO PREPARE CORTINA HOT CHOCOLATE
● Using the chocolate dispenser
Pour 300g of chocolate powder in a pot with 1 litre of semi skimmed milk. Put the mix into the chocolate machine bowl and cook for 45 min at 90°C; then adjust the thermostat at 65°C for maintenance.
300g bag of powder preparation for Cortina Chocolate
1 liter of semi-skimmed milk
● Using the single serving chocolate machine
Pour 30g of chocolate powder in a pot with 100/120 ml of milk. Put the mix into the chocolate machine and presso the cooking botton.
30 g of powder preparation for chocolate
100/120 ml of milk
● Using the steamer of the coffee machine
In a pot mix the content of one single serving sachet 30g with 100 ml of milk. Boil slowly stirring the chocolate with a spoon until the desired texture is reached. Fore a more drinkable hot chocolate (more liquid) use 140/160 ml of milk.
steamer of the coffee machine
30g of Cortina chocolate powder
100/120 ml of milk
● Using the microwave or a pot
Mix the content of a 30g single serving sachet with 100/120 ml of milk. Cook slowly using the microwave at medium power or boiling in a pot. During cooking stir the chocolate with a spoon until the desired texture is reached. For a more liquid chocolate increase the quantity of milk up to 160/180 ml.