Cookies are small text files that websites visited by users send to their terminals, where they are stored to be retransmitted to the same sites on the next visit. Cd cookies of “third parts” are set from a different website from the one that the user is visiting. All of this because on every website there may be elements (images, maps, sounds, specific links to web pages on other domains, etc.) that reside on servers other than that of the visited site.
Types of cookies
- Technical cookies: Technical cookies are the ones used just at the end of “to carry out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network, or to the extent strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide such a service” (cfr. art. 122, comma 1, del Codice). They are used for furthermore purposes, and they are normally installed by the owner or the holder of the website. They can be divided into navigation cookies or session cookies, that grant a normal navigation and fruition of the website; cookie analytics, assimilated to technical cookies where used directly by the site operator to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site itself; functionality cookies, which allow the user to navigate according to a set of selected criteria in order to improve the service rendered to the same. To install this kind of cookie it’s not requested the previous consent of users, even though there is the obligation of giving the information pursuant to Article 13 of the Code, which the site operator, if it only uses such devices, may provide in the manner it deems most appropriate.
- Profiling cookies. Profiling cookies are made to create profiles related to the user and they are used to send publicity messages in line with the preferences manifested by the same in the context of web surfing. In view of the invasiveness that such devices may have within the private sphere of users, European and Italian legislation provides that the user must be adequately informed about the use of such devices and thus express his or her valid consent. They are referred to in Art. 122 of the Code where it provides that "the storage of information in the terminal equipment of a contracting party or user or access to information already stored is only permitted on condition that the contracting party or user has given his consent after having been informed in the simplified manner referred to in Article 13(3)" (Art. 122(1) of the Code). This site does not use profiling cookies.
Cookies of “third parts”
Visiting this website, you may receive cookies managed by other organizations (third parts). An example is represented by the presence of “social plugin” for Facebook, twitter, Google + or LinkedIn, or multimedia content visualisation systems embedded (added) such as YouTube, Flikr. These parts are usually generated directly by the aforementioned sites and integrated inside the web page of the host site visited. The presence of this plug in generate the transmission of cookies from and to all the sites managed by third parts. The manage of the information collected by “third parts” is disciplined from the relevant policies to which please refer. For the sake of transparency and convenience, the web addresses of the various policies and cookie management methods are listed below.
Facebook informativa: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
Facebook (configurazione): accedere al proprio account. Sezione privacy.
Twitter informative: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514
Twitter (configurazione): https://twitter.com/settings/security
Linkedin informativa: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
Linkedin (configurazione): https://www.linkedin.com/settings/
Youtube\Google+ informativa: http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/cookies/
Youtube\Google+ (configurazione): http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/managing/
Pinterest informativa\configurazione https://about.pinterest.com/it/privacy-policy
Flikr\Yahoo informativa http://info.yahoo.com/privacy/it/yahoo/cookies/details.html
Flikr\Yahoo (configurazione) http://info.yahoo.com/privacy/it/yahoo/opt_out/targeting/details.html
The website includes some components transmitted from Google Analytics, a service that analyses web traffic furnished by Google, Inc (“Google”). These cookies are used just to monitor and improve the performances of the site. For furthermore information, click on this link: https://www.google.it/policies/privacy/partners/.
The visitor can disable in a selective way the action of Google Analytics, downloading on his browser the component of opt-out furnished by Goole. To disable the actions of Google Analytics click on this link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Some cookies (session cookies) stay active just at the end of the closure of the browser or at the execution of the logout command. Other cookies “survive” at the closure of the browser and they are available even at the next visit of the visitor. These cookies are called persistent, and their duration is fixed on the server at the moment of their creation. In some cases, there is a due date, in others the duration is unlimited.
Manage of cookies
The visitor can decide to accept o not cookies using the settings of his own browser Attention: total or partial disabling of technical cookies may affect the optimal use of the site.
Disabling "third-party" cookies does not affect navigability in any way. The setting can be defined specifically for different websites and web applications. Furthermore, browsers allow different settings to be defined for 'proprietary' and 'third-party' cookies. As an example, in Firefox, through the menu Tools->Options->Privacy, it is possible to access a control panel where it is possible to define whether or not to accept different types of cookies and to proceed to their removal. Documentation on how to set cookie management rules for one's own browser is readily available on the Internet; by way of example, here are some addresses for the main browsers:
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
Pursuant to Article 13 of European Regulation No. 679/2016 ("Privacy Regulation"), Oleificio Casale Sas intends to inform Users about the use of their personal data, log files and cookies collected through the navigation of the Site www.almar.it (hereinafter the "Site")
1 - THE DATA CONTROLLER
The data controller of personal data is
- Almar Drink & Food srla with registered office in Via Marconi. 6 20060 Pessano con Bornago (MI) Italy - PI 07312830966;
The updated list of Data Processors, where designated, can be provided upon request.
In the event that a Data Protection Manager is appointed (pursuant to Art. 37 of the Privacy Regulation), the identification data of the same will be made known through publication of the same, supplementing this information notice.
2 – INFORMATION AND DATAS AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED FROM THE SITE
The sites uses log files in which there are stored information collects in an automated manner during the visits of users.
The collected information are the following:
- Internet protocol address (IP)
- Type of browser parameters of the device used to connect to the Site
- Name of the internet service provider (ISP)
- Date and time of the visit
- Origin of the web page (referral) and exit of the visitor
- Numbers of click
These information are treated in an automated manner and collected exclusively in aggregated form with the purpose of verify the correct functioning of the site.
In the site technical cookies are used. Cookies are text files registrated on informatic support that allow to register some parameters and reported data to the informatic system, through the browser used by the visitors. These instruments allow an analysis of their habits when using a particular website.
This website can ask for some permits Facebook and Google + that allow it to perform actions with the User's Facebook and Google+ account and collect information, including personal data, from it. This service enables the Site to connect with the User's Facebook or Google+ social network account and register on the Site via them.
The required permissions are as follows:
- Basic information:
The basic information of the User registered on Facebook or Google+ which normally includes the following data: id, name, image, gender and language location and, in some cases Facebook or Google+ "Friends". If the User has made additional data publicly available, this will be available.
3 - COLLECTED DATA: PURPOSE AND METHOD OF USE
- Name and surname
- Date and place of birth
- Fiscal code
- Social denomination
- P.iva and fiscal code
- Phone number and email
- Data related on payment methods
- Phone number and email
The society uses personal datas in manners, term and purposes specified in the following points:
- Personal datas furnished during the compilation of an order for the purchase of a product of the online catalogue (e-commerce) the data are aimed at the performance of a contractual obligation, in particular, in order to allow the acceptance of the order itself and to carry out all administrative, accounting and fiscal activities relating to the order placed. Any refusal to provide such data and failure to consent to their processing will make it impossible to process the order and supply the product chosen by the User.
- Fulfill legal obligations
- Premised that for simple navigation on the Site it is not necessary to register or provide personal data, registration in the pre-completion phase of the order allows us to subscribe Users to our Newsletter service, updating them on news, initiatives, promotions and other marketing activities and to process statistics in order to offer them a more specific Newsletter (and other services) in relation to their interests and areas of activity.
- The personal data collected also enable us to allow Users to participate in prize competitions in order to promote the sale and knowledge of the products marketed and offer customers 'prizes' (discount vouchers, additional products, etc…) in accordance with the relevant regulations.
Newsletter and other services will be deliver though automated tools (such as email, sms, mms, calls etc…)
The data provided will be processed mainly with computerised and paper-based tools under the authority of the Data Controller, by persons specifically appointed, authorised and trained for the processing. Appropriate security measures pursuant to Articles 5 and 32 of the Privacy Regulation will be observed to prevent the loss of data, unlawful or incorrect use and unauthorised access.
The data will be disclosed or communicated to third parties, including those not employed by the Company, such as, but not limited to
- Credit/banking institutions
- Credit collection or credit insurance companies
- Forwarding agents for delivery of the purchased products to the place indicated by the customer
- State tax authorities, judicial authorities, police forces and other control bodies
- Tax, legal and IT consultants (each for their specific field of competence)
4 – COMPULSORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF PROVIDING DATA AND LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
For the purposes referred to in points (a) (b) above, the provision of data and the related treatment are mandatory for the performance of all activities necessary and functional to the execution of contractual and legal obligations; it follows that any refusal to provide such data and failure to consent to their processing will make it impossible to continue with the requested service.
- For the purposes referred to in point (c) (d) of paragraph 3 above, the provision of personal data and consent to their processing is not compulsory but optional, and failure to consent to their processing will only result in the impossibility of receiving the services illustrated above (Newsletter and Prize Operations).
- With reference to the purpose referred to in point (a) (b), the legal basis of the processing is the performance of a contractual obligation and of a legal obligation (pursuant to Art. 6, paragraph 1, lett. a of the Privacy Regulation); on the other hand, with reference to the purpose referred to in point (c) (d), the legal basis of the processing is the consent of the Users for the provision of the services envisaged (pursuant to Art. 6, paragraph 1, lett. a of the Privacy Regulation).
5 – RIGHT OF CLIENTS
Individual Users may at any time exercise their rights under Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 20 and 21 of the Privacy Regulation by sending a written communication to the Data Controller's contact details.
In particular, Users have the right to request from the Data Controller access to and rectification or erasure of their personal data or restriction of their processing or to object to their processing, as well as the right to data portability. In addition, they have the right to withdraw their consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation and the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
6 - DURATION OF PROCESSING
Customers' personal data will be kept for a period determined according to criteria based on the specific purpose pursued and subject to legal obligations.
In any case, processing will last no longer than 10 years for the purposes referred to in points (a) (b); while it will not exceed 3 years for the purposes referred to in points (c) and (d).
7 - SECURITY MEASURES
Personal data collected from Customers at points of sale are processed in compliance with current legislation and using appropriate security measures, in accordance also with the provisions of Articles 5 and 32 of the Privacy Regulations.
Transparency about how we process data and keep it safe is part of our commitment to guarantee and strengthen your privacy rights. For these reasons, this policy may be subject to updates by the Data Controller.